Monday, December 23, 2013

There's levels to this...

I was driving and wondered do we give too much while courting/ dating?  Alot of people EXPECT designer items and extravagant things,  in the beginning stages. Maybe it's just me but im thinking in terms of levels.  If you give me everything up front what is there to look forward to? I assume marriage would be a little dull because there's nothing new or fresh to do or look toward. You have to build a relationship ground up! Its OKAY to go slowly in this fast paced world. Don't get me wrong every woman likes "just because" gifts and surprises but I dont want gifts as the sole means to create happiness.  I want all of someone,  I want his heart. I want loyalty,  honesty,  a friend,  trust,  and support.  I want someone to do "firsts" with. I want to be in someone's corner. God created women as helpers for men.  I yearn to be someone's help mate.  Wierd huh? I don't want my man to match my fly as alot say, I want my man to match my heart. The caption to the picture attached to this post is "Without her he is nothing and without him she is heartless." I saw it and thought it was so powerful.  Relationships are not about 50/50 they are about 100/100! You give your all and the other person without question does the same. No tit for tat no games just teamwork, support,  and love!  I think its high time we do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment