Monday, December 30, 2013

Getting Cut...

Sooo I am preparing my son's lunch for school and I looked at a bouquet of Lilies that are on top of my counter. I looked at the stems and heard something say the STEMS!. And BOOM! Whenever we buy or receive a bouquet of flowers the instructions say to cut a few inches and place in water. You cut the bottom to remove the dry stem, you cut it to get to the fresh stem so when the flowers are placed in water they can grow and stay alive. Even flowers get CUT! Your going to get "cut" in life, you will go through challenges NOBODY said life is easy. It's lesson after lesson if you have the proper perspective. Do not grow weary from being cut, God is pruning you to become greater! If you get cut too deep just say this prayer:
"Lord please restore me, please strengthen me, please help me to carry on. Where I am lacking I look to you to fill the void. Lord please order my steps as I go on. Thank you Lord for never leaving me. Amen."
  Its not as hard as we make it. Every day you are able to get out of bed you should start the praise. Do not wait until your in the middle of the storm to call on him. Call on him now! You call your friends just because start calling on the Lord just because!!! I pray whoever is reading this that your steps are ordered and you be protected Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment