Monday, May 19, 2014

Kingdom Thoughts

I recently asked my mom for a bracelet I saw in a church book store. Little did I know she purchased one for me and gave it to me on Mother's Day. I immediately put it on. Then I began to think about the people who wear cross necklaces and earrings and even have tattoos. Do we really know the cost to bear the cross? Jesus gave his life for us on a cross he bled and died. Yet, some wear it purely for fashion. There's nothing cute about the cross. I wear it proudly as a woman of God. Whether it is on or not, I try to do my part and do things in love and help people strengthen their relationships with God. The cross is something that shouldn't be worn to be cute. The cross is an awesome reminder of what Jesus did for each and every one of us. I purchased a shirt that says "Christian Women Rock" it is one of my new faves. If we are not reaching and teaching others we are not doing our part. We wear designers boldly and proudly advertise a millionaires clothing empire yet when it comes to wearing God boldly and being a living advertisement for the kingdom we have to think twice. WHY!?! What if God said nope I'm not waking him/her up today, for what? They don't truly love me. What if? If you're living as if this Earth is your final home you need to wake up. It is baffling to think of the other religions that boldly do the work for what they believe. Yet, we allow society and Television dictate how much we need to stay in a comfortable little box. I think NOT! You need to rep God and the kingdom as if you're soul depends on it, because it DOES! Go be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment