Monday, June 16, 2014

Pep Talk

I used to hide behind my pen, I would have died if it wasn't for the pen. The enemy raged war against me. Nobody could tell but I was in hell. I used to say "Dazed and confused" that's exactly how I felt. On the outside I looked like a happy young woman on the straight and narrow but inside there was a battle. A battle between heaven and hell. Instead of choosing sides I rode the fence. But there's something called Grace, God's grace saved me. I had to stop hanging around the people I was hanging around I had to literally CHOOSE life. I'm not telling this tidbit for sympathy but as a testimony that if God could save me, why not YOU? He is waiting to heal your hurt and your pain.

"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;" Psalms 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment