Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pray about EVERYTHING and worry about NOTHING!

Philippians 4:6 gives specific directions:

"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6

If you truly believe in the Lord with your entire being you replace worry with prayer. Instead of worrying about things you cannot control you cast your care on the Lord.

If you ever need anyone to pray with you on a particular issue or ANYTHING feel free to email me. Praying is the direct connect to our Heavenly Father. I will love to stand with you in prayer. I recently purchased the composition book that is pictured and all my personal prayers and prayers for others are right in here! Safe and between you, me, and God!

LET'S PRAY! =)

Email: aa.justmythoughts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment