Sunday, December 14, 2014

Moment of Impact

It's easy, when all you know is hard. Things seem like they would be like everything else from the start. But then you came and showed me the truth. The truth about me and the truth about you. All along I was preparing for you. For the moment you'd tell me that I'm through. Through being hurt, through being used. You promised an abundant life but I was paralyzed by lies. Fear had me immobile, but then came that moment. That encounter with you, it was then that I knew I was new. Refreshed and renewed. All of me loves and trusts all of you. This life is an adventure and I'm riding with you. Father don't leave me i belong to you. Grow me, mold me, help me, hold me. I look totally to you. Not this fallen world, where hurt people hurt people. They don't see that you're calling them out. Out of their mess. So I stand here ready for war. I will protect this purpose you've given me as if it is my last breath. I'm no better than the rest. But I see, I see that if I say, "Satan flee" he leaves. You've given me power and authority. Grace upon grace and mercy too I'm blessed to know you. -Ashley Alexandria @ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment