Friday, June 27, 2014

KEEP on!!!

This verse right here had my eyes WIDE! There are times when something is placed on my heart to share and it may be a touchy subject or I second guess if it is even worth posting or speaking about. But this verse let's me know that I have to continue to speak truth and life and know that the Lord is with me to protect me. Yes, people will have their opinions and that is totally fine. As long as I do what I am called to do, the message will reach whoever needs it. I feel some type of way sometimes when people don't share or repost things that can help so many others. But somehow my message reaches who it is meant to reach and that is what matters. Do not be afraid to be you, do not be afraid to share your talents and gifts. You weren't created to fit in and blend, you were created for GREAT things! Go be great!

-Ashley Alexandria
@ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment