Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lose.

Two different people from two different places coming together trading spaces gotta keep control don't slip don't trip because once you lose you'll probably quit. You quit on me I quit on you what a game, I pray it's through. Heart scarred up like it's been shot up. Mederma can't hide these scars but I'm still here standing proud and tall. Your hurt just hurt it didn't break my worth. When it's wrong it's wrong. Wants get in the way and you start to think you need to stay but your mind always strays. What if? What if, what if I would have done this? Or that? Cut the crap my eyes realize that some things were lies and those lies cut deep. I weeped for weeks. Now I'm stronger, you don't know how to control her so you play like you ready as If your name is Freddy. Ha, you sure you ready. Souls are tied but the strings are loose, what do I really have to lose.

-Ashley Alexandria
@ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment