Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dear Lord

He's a mind regulator but what if your mind is not regular? People say...nothing but trouble or lies comes after that but I'll continue on despite the facts. People say He's in a box but the Lord I serve was never in to begin. He's everywhere he's everything and trying to confine him makes no sense. Yes there's something greater that we can't touch but when we feel him our world erupts. To have that blind faith that walking in line faith trusting and waiting may look crazy but when your mind is stayed on him your stuck like glue can't shake loose. Focus is a must. We have to trust. Trust in Him and not just what he can do lord just help me to glorify YOU. You get the credit the honor and the praise without you I'm useless and playing charades. What's this? what's that? Lord help me to stay on track. This is my prayer and my plea in this corrupt world it's all I see. we're begging for the "me....me..me" mentality but I want to stay focused on YOU. I want my being to be entangled in you. When the man you created me for opens that door I pray he's entangled too. No need to cut ties or get loose. See what you put together is what shall be only you can set us free.

-Ashley Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment