Friday, August 1, 2014

My truth...

Lord let me be that proverbs 31 woman that I desperately seek. Choose me. Let my prayers not go unanswered I'm only apart of your master. Plan. I desire to lift your name higher and wear your grace as a garment. Unworthy. Of all that you have done because I was undone. Mad because of hurt and hurt because I was mad. But I couldn't change my Dad. You see Daddy issues cut deep. And being honest I weeped from the pain I gained from passing blame. It was you, Dad that let me down. You didn't teach me to wear a crown. I wore a fake smile to hide my pain just praying nobody saw it. Eventually I grew and I couldn't really blame you. So I had to deal with what seemed too real. Too much for a child to bear I heard it all i seen the rise and fall. I blamed myself. No one knew no one cared to see that I was hurt and incomplete. Under the rug must be full that where everything went. I never really spent. A moment more to think things through I was too miserable. But now I see it's a okay to be a little incomplete because the God in me reigns supreme. He fills my voids and heals my pain. I have so much left to gain. My souls been tied but I'm still alive. More to do and see and just be Ashley. I accept my truths and though they're not pretty their mine so hopefully by me droppin the dime on my past I can come clean and inherit wealth. You see wealth to me is living free submiting all of me before the King. See he knows my voids and faults and still unlocks the vault. He sees me incomplete but completely in him is where my life truly began. So pain isn't a virtue or something you ought to do. It should be a driving force to make you wanna stay on course. Father don't leave me..... -Ashley Alexandria @ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment