Friday, August 1, 2014

The realization...

The problem was in the pain that started years ago and carried over. Your "sorries" didn't heal my hurt. Didn't take away the fact that I literally got sick from crying so much. didn't fix the contemplation of leaving this Earth. You helped shatter my worth. I see it all now clear as day. It all adds up like it's lined up with a +(plus). I used to know so I thought but now looking back was it a front? I guess my God really wasn't at the forefront. But when I was 16 or 17 that guy that raped me made me revert back to who I used to be you see. I was surface happy. we stay right here you don't pass go because of my fears. I run the show and even the game you can't tell me nothing because you're to blame. I created a world where people couldn't see my hurt I figured no one cared. But I'm sitting here mind blown because someone did, the same savior that carried that cross was ALWAYS there. He held me and listened when I screamed "this isn't fair" so I dare I dare you to be true to the real you beneath the surface trust me it's worth it. Tear the veil and be who you were purposed to be. Be complete. We search for people to fill voids that are one size: CHRIST. Only he can fit and fill that space where you fell. Give it all to him no holds barred even HE has scars. His wounds healed and so will ours the prescription is the Gospel take at 6 and at 9. -Ashley Alexandra @ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment