Monday, September 1, 2014

Dear Future Him

Dear Future Him, If I wanted a ring I could have one but I realize that it's more than just about a pretty dress and good food it's about the heart and it's content. A marriage is a covenant, it's more than just saying "i do" it's about professing your love and trust for God and your spouse too. I thee wed not I thee dread. I want to fall in Love with God over and over again when I see his heart. I want him to see the church and what it's worth. The day we profess is the day heaven will rejoice. The author and finisher created me from you so it's got to be true. It's not about Instagram post's and who likes it the most. It's about seeing me in you and me seeing you not just as my friend but as a protector of God's creation. Head of household now I give you all of me to hold. Not control you see God is indeed first and then you that's why I love you boo. You lead me to where I need to be I submit because God's instructed me. I'm obedient to him and obedient to you. It's not about power it's about being powerful. The 3 of us are unstoppable don't get me wrong Satan is plotting and planning on how to destroy this holy union. But what he doesn't know is that we won't cheat on God nor each other no we won't smother but the love we have, this union is unfathomable. See me in my entirety. I see you and I don't know you but I know the creator and he told me to just pray for you. Although it's hard I will obey, the day we meet I will feel complete. -Ashley Alexandria @ashley_speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment