Friday, October 17, 2014

Made to last

I will wait for you and wait on you because preparation is key it's key to we. We need to be about God first then you and me. You see he is in front then you. after you there's me. the backbone to your being. I trust you because you trust in Him and together we all win. We found redemption in Him. Never leave or forsake,Thank you God I'm now awake. Grateful He made me for you and I will do my best to be the one who encourages, hugs, and holds you. You need me and I need you. Not afraid to say it's true. I'll cherish every moment like it's the last promise not to rush so this will last. Stand the test of time that's you and I. Me and you its just us two and though they say it's too good to be true but I was prepared for you. I prayed for you before I knew who. God wrote this story just for us no copy and paste not a waste originality at best forget the rest and forgo the past because you and I were made to last. -Ashley Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment