Thursday, March 27, 2014

Laundry Day...

So I took some clothes out of the dryer and placed them on my bed. The pile of clothes and I had a stare down. I wrestled with the idea of folding them now or waiting to deal with them later. As I stood up I thought, that's how I used to deal with my problems. I would look at them and say I'd deal with them later. As time elapsed problems only got worse. If I would have tackled them head on I probably would have been in a lot better shape. I say all this to say whatever it is that you are going through, facing, or whatever has you bogged down face it. Your strength comes from the Lord, you are equipped to handle everything that comes your way. Stop running to Ciroc, Henn Dogg, weed, cigarettes, and whatever else helps you to escape temporarily. I used to escape that way and when I became sober my same problems were there now accompanied by a headache. You are bigger than your issues. Worry about NOTHING and pray about everything! It helps. Give ALL of your burdens to the Lord he is all knowing and waiting to receive you to bless your mess! Go Be Great! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment