Sunday, March 30, 2014

Practice... Inspired By a FB post by Travis

Practice... Well they say practice makes perfect but sometimes it's not worth it one day I'm your best friend, your "bae" and the next things just aren't the same. Ya lost me. Do we keep moving or throw in the towel? This love thing is wild. I want to be your everything, your all but somehow all we do is fall. You say your giving this thing 100% and your content. But the signs aren't looking up. Maybe I fumbled during my stumble but this us thing is incomplete. I just want to give you all of me. I'm practicing to be your wife, your help mate not bring you strife. I want us to grow and flourish let's give this thing what's needed to be nourished. If we walk this road as one there's so much that can be done. I'm your partner your friend now let's just WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment