Saturday, March 29, 2014

Preparation....

You ever get that feeling like your different?  Yeah, me too! Had it for a while but I suppressed bit for a fake smile. I hid my different because she was too large for these molds the world has cut for us. But now I'm breaking them not looking back trying to chase them. Going forward breaking records. I'm walking in my purpose ready to flourish.  No holds bared I still have my scars but they don't define me. I patched them up and they helped to heal me. I'm the real me. Free. I may say I walk alone but holding my hand with the master plan is the almighty.  He got me if no one else does. Yall are soooo quick to judge. But I believe in me. I believe in my destiny and my purpose. 

I'm preparing to speak at 2 upcoming events. I would say I don't know how I got booked but we all know that's not true it was god. Let him look out for you♡

No comments:

Post a Comment