Friday, September 19, 2014

Way Maker!

Today is the day before the first event for Goal Getters Empowerment Association and I am soaking it all up. A year ago, I did not imagine this! I knew I was a good writer from a young age, I envisioned myself on book tours speaking but I didn't imagine me speaking about God and his awesomeness. This journey has been tough at times. Preparation ain't always pretty but it's necessary for your growth. But when you truly sit before the Lord and give him ALL of you, things happen that you can't fathom. Proverbs 16:3 says "Commit your plans unto the Lord and they shall succeed", I just thought I was praying lol. God heard me and decided to use me. He gets EVERY OUNCE of credit for my life and my ministry. I know the road ahead won't be lined with lilies and bubbles but I am led by Jesus and he is indeed a way maker so if you're ready to get your greater seek Jesus! He's the ultimate upgrader lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment