Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Light the Way...

Light the way i don't wanna move without you I just wanna be where you are In the desert or promise land As long as you with me Light the way James Fortune & FIYA "Light the Way" I was listening to this song and I literally want this. To totally be lead by the Lord in every aspect, regardless of the circumstances. I desire for my spirit man to be stronger than my flesh. I feel like I'm in unfamiliar territory right now and I've had to activate my faith like never before. My favorite words have always been "believe and faith" and I feel like God is testing that. Like he's saying "Okay Ashley, you say you love these words but can you apply the action?" The past few weeks have been rough but through it all I've remained anchored to Christ's promises. This place of preparation and growth is really revealing who I am. For so long I have been lost and confused. Now work is taking place so I can identify without a shadow of doubt that God is my Daddy and he loves me more than anything! Be encouraged and know that God is working on your behalf, do your part and seek him genuinely NOT for what he can do for you but simply because of who he is. Blessings, Ashley Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment